Girardi: Yanks have catching rotation
Says Posada gets Sabathia, Pettitte and Hughes; Cervelli gets Burnett, Vazquez
Updated: August 7, 2010, 6:04 PM ETBy Wallace Matthews | ESPNNewYork.com
- Golden Goose Eggs
- Masahiro Tanaka dominated the Cubs, allowing only two hits in eight shutout innings.
- Livin' The Dream
- The playoff-bound Nets are everything the awful Knicks were supposed to be.
- Time's Up?
- Carmelo Anthony is done for the season with a small tear in his labrum.
- Hello, Jerry
- The Cyclones will host a "Seinfeld Night" giving away "Magic Loogie" bobbleheads.
- Manhattan Transfer
- Lamar Odom could be coming home to NYC. Good move for the Knicks?