Lucky Jerry didn't manage like Tony
Mimicking La Russa's moves might've gotten Manuel roasted back in the Big Apple
Updated: April 18, 2010, 2:50 AM ETBy Adam Rubin | ESPNNewYork.com
- Motel Knicks
- In effort to improve their matinee performances, the 'Bockers were given a 10 p.m. curfew Friday.
- Turn For The Worse
- The Nets lost on Evan Turner's OT winner, which settled a seesaw battle.
- The Bat Is Off His Shoulder
- Beltran gets the chance to swing back at the Mets.
- The Rangers let another rally go to waste as the Isles skated to narrow win at the Garden.
- Every Nickel Counts
- Will the Super Bowl be a boon to the economy -- or will we simply break even?