A tale of two first basemen
Ike Davis is a lot like John Olerud -- a comparison that suits the ex-Met just fine
Updated: August 26, 2010, 5:02 PM ETBy Mark Simon | ESPNNewYork.com
- Texas Two Misstep?
- Like last night, Gardner's solo shot didn't stand up. Unlike last night, can the Yanks rally?
- The Mets couldn't push a run across against Cole Hamels and the Phillies.
- 'It's Who We Are'
- Rex has "no idea" why his players are so confident. Oh, really?
- Wilson Hurts Neck (Again)
- David Wilson left with what Coughlin called a "burner."
- Mission: Impossible
- Eli Manning complete 70 percent of his passes? Don't count on it.