Should the Yanks let Derek Jeter walk?
It's one thing to overpay, another to be stupid. You don't win 27 titles by being stupid.
Updated: November 19, 2010, 9:22 AM ETBy Matt Meyers | ESPN The Magazine
- Storm Troopers
- The Yankees prevailed on Brett Gardner's solo shot in a rain-shortened win.
- He Wuz Robb-ed
- Bartolo Colon (9-8) was perfect until Robinson Cano's single in the seventh.
- Is There A Good Mann Left?
- Eli enters camp with his career in a precarious place.
- Jason Joins Jets
- Veteran defensive end Jason Babin has agreed to a contract with the Jets.
- Playground Basketball Is Dying
- Why has playground hoops faded away?