Yankees hit with $18M luxury tax
Updated: December 21, 2010, 7:53 PM ETAssociated Press
- Brats All Folks!
- There will be no tailgating at Super Bowl XLVIII, says the game committee CEO.
- Back In The Game?
- Deron Williams will "definitely" be back vs. Celtics. Paul Pierce? We'll see.
- Lead The Way!
- Mike Woodson says he is "up for the task" of taking the Knicks.
- Orange Crushed
- The Knicks are a putrid 0-6 in their alternate orange uniforms. Coincidence?
- Sorry, Boss
- Joe Torre is on his way to Cooperstown. His old boss didn't make the cut.