Mets' Ike Davis to get MRI on left calf
Looking for more information on the Mets? ESPNNewYork.com has you covered. Blog
"I don't feel like it's that bad," Davis said Wednesday. "You've got to take precautions, I guess.
"I feel like I could play in a couple of days. I don't think there's anything torn. It would hurt more if there was something torn, I feel. It's a little sore, but the day after it's usually a little sore."
Wednesday's game was rained out, but manager Terry Collins had no plans to use Davis in the series finale, which will be made up Thursday. Davis was wearing a protective boot after Tuesday's game.
- Taken Aback
- The Sixers sucked the air out of MSG early, but the Knicks have regained control.
- Rap Battle
- The Nets know just how big tonight's game against first-place Toronto is.
- Phil Like A Winner?
- All signs point to Phil Jackson accepting the Knicks' offer.
- Later, Holmes
- The Jets released often-injured wide receiver Santonio Holmes on Monday.
- Sorry, Mai!
- We sat down with Masahiro Tanaka for a Q&A. Did we upset his wife?
- Antigua Women's New York Mets Full-Zip Royal Discover Jacket
MORE MLB HEADLINES