For unto you two a rivalry is reborn
Knicks, Celtics rekindle feud, which is wrapped in a bow by Grinch-like Paul Pierce
Updated: December 16, 2010, 11:31 AM ETBy Ian O'Connor | ESPNNewYork.com
- No Smear Here
- Mark Teixeira and the Bombers bashed Boston to take the three-game set.
- Pineda Banned
- Michael Pineda has been suspended 10 games for having pine tar on his neck.
- Saving Ace
- Bartolo Colon was great.
But Dice-K's save was the biggest development.
- Big O To Melo: Get Outta Town
- Oscar Robertson: If I were Melo, I'd bolt the Big Apple.
- Bringing It To Brooklyn
- The Nets are returning to Barclays for Game 3 against the Raptors.