Top 5 LeBron headline submissions
ESPNNewYork.com challenged fans to get creative, and here's the best of the best
ESPNNewYork.com has launched our brand-new back-page generator -- you can check it out by clicking here -- challenging fans to write better headlines than the pros.
Of all the entries submitted, ESPNNewYork.com executive editor Leon Carter gives the thumbs-up to these five takes on LeBron James' decision to join the Heat.
Congratulations to the winners! We expect your résumés on our desk first thing in the morning.Kevin Winter/Getty ImagesScrabba44 is royally ticked at King James' shunning of NYC.Kevin Winter/Getty Imagesdr.orfannkyl offers a nickname for the NBA's newest Big 3.Kevin Winter/Getty Imagesj_b_k2010 is obviously a Gloria Estefan fan.Kevin Winter/Getty ImagesCheck the map. LeBron is entering Dwyane Wade's kingdom, says rng4.Kevin Winter/Getty ImagesSimply put, tgrosse3133 was not impressed by the decision to join Miami.
- Devin Help Us
- Giants mailbag: Might Big Blue be interested in the great Devin Hester?
- Nowhere To Land
- Jets mailbag: Will Mark Sanchez return or end up somewhere else?
- '2014 Harvey Day Will Happen'
- Matt Harvey tweeted that he intends to pitch this year.
- Game Changer
- Michael Pineda was very impressive in his first exhibition outing Friday.
- No Laughing Matter
- The Knicks need Phil Jackson, and James Dolan needs to hand him the keys.
MORE NBA HEADLINES