Chestnut eats 54 hot dogs to keep title
Updated: July 4, 2010, 10:58 PM ETAssociated Press
- Sorry, Gardy
- Gardner built a Bombers lead on two solo HRs, but Phelps surrendered it.
- Hitting The Spot
- The Mets, decked out in camouflage uniforms, crushed the Phillies scoring early and often in Flushing.
- Something To Smile About
- Jets Oday Aboushi has been turning heads in camp.
- Lofty Goal
- Langsdorf has challenged Eli Manning to complete 70 percent of his passes.
- NFL VP: Rice Suspension Legit
- An NFL official defended Ray Rice's suspension Monday.