Offseason full-court press fueled Jets
With lots of help from within the organization, GM got Rex his 'basketball players'
Updated: September 13, 2010, 2:52 PM ETBy Rich Cimini | ESPNNewYork.com
- Nova Pain
- Ivan Nova gave up four homers, injured his elbow, and things only got worse.
- Lost In Queens
- Curtis Granderson went 0-for-5, Jose Valverde gave up a homer -- same old story.
- Fossil Fuel
- Paul Pierce was the classic "truth" in a Game 1 win.
- Things Could Get Messy
- Forcing Geno Smith into an open competition threatens to stunt his growth as a QB.
- Buying Into The Blueprint
- The Rangers look to relive the game plan from their Game 1 win.