Sanchez insists he can shoulder load
Injured QB says he's feeling fine. So why have the Jets altered their game plan?
Updated: January 6, 2011, 4:38 AM ETBy Rich Cimini | ESPNNewYork.com
- Brats All Folks!
- There will be no tailgating at Super Bowl XLVIII, says the game committee CEO.
- Smooth Landing?
- Will Gang Green be able to dodge yet another disastrous December?
- Back In The Game?
- Deron Williams will "definitely" be back vs. Celtics. Paul Pierce? We'll see.
- Lead The Way!
- Mike Woodson says he is "up for the task" of taking the Knicks.
- Sorry, Boss
- Joe Torre is on his way to Cooperstown. His old boss didn't make the cut.