Slap on Edwards' wrist is slap in face
The Jets try to fool us with 'punishment' instead of being true to, ahem, character
Updated: September 23, 2010, 3:19 AM ETBy Ian O'Connor | ESPNNewYork.com
- Blue Will Miss You
- The Giants let Justin Tuck walk west to Oakland, leaving a hole for Big Blue.
- James Dolan selling the Knicks? Your best bet is on Phil making him disappear.
- Oh, The Madness!
- Seton Hall knocked off top-seeded Villanova at the Garden.
- Pineda, Perchance?
- In fewer than five innings, Michael Pineda has dared the Yanks to dream.
- On The Bright Side ...
- The Gang added Eric Decker (and his talented wife) to the mix. It's a start.