Coughlin a calming influence on Giants
Shanahan's shenanigans with Redskins illuminate Giants coach's value to team
Updated: December 6, 2010, 10:00 AM ETBy Ian O'Connor | ESPNNewYork.com
- O, Yeah!
- In an offensive revival, the Yanks plated 12 runs on 12 hits to seat the Rangers.
- Keeping Confidence
- Despite a disappointing performance against the Phillies, Dillon Gee says he is feeling good.
- 'It's Who We Are'
- Rex has "no idea" why his players are so confident. Oh, really?
- Wilson Hurts Neck (Again)
- David Wilson left with what Coughlin called a "burner."
- Mission: Impossible
- Eli Manning complete 70 percent of his passes? Don't count on it.