Cromartie shouldn't apologize for smack
While the CB's tongue-lashing of Tom Brady was a bit harsh, the message was clear
Updated: January 15, 2011, 10:42 AM ETBy Rob Parker | ESPNNewYork.com
- Blue Will Miss You
- The Giants let Justin Tuck walk west to Oakland, leaving a hole for Big Blue.
- James Dolan selling the Knicks? Your best bet is on Phil making him disappear.
- Oh, The Madness!
- Seton Hall knocked off top-seeded Villanova at the Garden.
- Pineda, Perchance?
- In fewer than five innings, Michael Pineda has dared the Yanks to dream.
- On The Bright Side ...
- The Gang added Eric Decker (and his talented wife) to the mix. It's a start.