Jets brass defends Faneca decision
Updated: April 26, 2010, 11:20 PM ETBy Rich Cimini | ESPNNewYork.com
- Doing Just Pine
- Michael Pineda is proving he can bring the heat with or without "dirt" on his palm.
- Odom Signed
- The Knicks announced they have signed Lamar Odom for the rest of the season.
- Going Green
- The Jets signed ex-Titan Chris Johnson to a two-year deal worth up to $9 million.
- Golden Goose Eggs
- Masahiro Tanaka dominated the Cubs, allowing only two hits in eight shutout innings.
- Livin' The Dream
- The playoff-bound Nets are everything the awful Knicks were supposed to be.