Jets brass looking for the Magic touch
Rex Ryan, Woody Johnson and Mike Tannenbaum dine with Magic Johnson in Manhattan
Updated: May 28, 2010, 4:57 PM ETBy Rich Cimini | ESPNNewYork.com
- James Dolan selling the Knicks? Ha! Your best bet is on Phil Jackson making Dolan disappear.
- Blue Will Miss You
- The Giants let Justin Tuck walk west to Oakland, leaving a massive hole for Big Blue to fill.
- Oh, The Madness!
- Seton Hall knocked off top-seeded Villanova at the Garden.
- Pineda, Perchance?
- In fewer than five innings, Michael Pineda has dared the Yanks to dream.
- On The Bright Side ...
- The Gang added Eric Decker (and his talented wife) to the mix. It's a start.