New digs open with a few glitches
Fans find some issues in new football palace, but Giants and Jets players love it
Updated: August 19, 2010, 11:00 AM ETBy Jane McManus | ESPNNewYork.com
- Sloppy Joes
- The Yanks' putrid play drove Girardi to use a four-letter word to describe their loss.
- Niese And Uneasy
- In his first start since July 4, Jon Niese lacked his best stuff in Seattle
- Orange You Glad?
- The Knicks will bring back their orange alternate jerseys.
- He'll Be Missed
- Chris Snee's legacy will live large among those who watched him.
- Feels Like Old Times
- Training camp starts on Wednesday, but Jets optimism is already flowing.