Steve Smith expects to play
The game was originally scheduled for Sunday, but was pushed back because of a blizzard in Minneapolis. The Giants spent Saturday night in Kansas City.
Nicks and Smith are listed as questionable but have been able to practice on a limited basis during the week. Smith will play after missing four games with a partially torn pectoral muscle. Nicks is expected to play as well after missing two games after undergoing surgery to relieve swelling in his leg.
If Smith plays, coach Tom Coughlin said he will wear a harness to protect his chest.
Looking for more information on Big Blue? ESPNNewYork.com has you covered. Blog »
"It keeps you from stretching back too much or stretching for the ball too high," Smith said. "Hopefully [quarterback] Eli [Manning] will keep it within my arm radius."
Also, center Shaun O'Hara made the trip. He is listed as doubtful with a foot injury that has kept him out of the last five games.
Tackle Shawn Andrews was the only Giant not to make the morning flight to Minnesota, according to the team.
- Leaning In
- Phil Jackson is leaning toward taking a front-office job with the Knicks.
- Rock And Roll
- The Knicks got the win over the lowly Cavaliers in Cleveland.
- Manny Happy Returns
- After nearly two years, Manny Banuelos took the mound for the Yankees.
- Thor Is Mortal
- Noah Syndergaard wasn't as sharp in his second outing of the spring.
- Still A Chance To Dance
- The Johnnies beat Marquette in double OT, keeping their NCAA tourney hopes alive.
MORE NFL HEADLINES