Giants' Hakeem Nicks has broken toe
Coach Tom Coughlin said, "I doubt it," when asked if Nicks will be able to play in the game the Giants must win to make the playoffs.
"We're going to have to see how he does," Coughlin said when asked if Nicks can play with a broken toe. "He can't play today."
Nicks is one of many Giants on the injury report Wednesday. Center Shaun O'Hara's foot/Achilles injury has resurfaced and he will miss practice. O'Hara has missed nine games with foot injuries and his status for Sunday's game is up in the air as well.
Cornerback Corey Webster (ribs) also will not practice, but may be able to on Thursday.
When asked if anyone might go on the season-ending injured reserve, Coughlin replied, "not yet, no."
Running back Ahmad Bradshaw (ankle), defensive end Justin Tuck (chest), safety Antrel Rolle (ankle), defensive tackle Chris Canty (neck), defensive end Osi Umenyiora (knee), returner Will Blackmon (knee) and defensive end Dave Tollefson (knee) also are listed on the early injury report.
WEEK 17: GIANTS AT REDSKINS
- Sorry, Mai!
- We sat down with Masahiro Tanaka for a Q&A. Did we upset his wife?
- Inside Job
- If Phil Jackson fulfills the Knicks' needs, he must do so from Manhattan.
- Fighting Back
- Melo & Co. look to continue their playoff campaign vs. the struggling 76ers.
- Gotta Rock The Raps
- D-Will knows just how big tonight's game against first-place Toronto is.
- Gotta Go, Cro
- Antonio Cromartie's stint with the Jets has ended after one of his worst seasons.
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey New York Giants Hakeem Nicks #88
MORE NFL HEADLINES