- ESPNRyan Ruocco
Ryan Ruocco is heard on ESPN New York 98.7 FM's "Stephen A. Smith & Ryan Ruocco" weekdays from 1 to 3 p.m. He joined ESPN Radio's flagship station in 2008 as a fill-in host and SportsCenter anchor.
Ruocco is a 2008 grad of Fordham University, majoring in Communications. He was deeply involved in the school's highly regarded radio station, WFUV, including hosting "One on One", New York's longest-running sports call-in show and provided play-by-play and color for numerous sports including basketball, football and baseball. Ruocco was honored by the school as the 2008 winner of its prestigious Marty Glickman Award, named for the legendary play-by-play announcer.
Ruocco's growing resume already includes basketball play-by-play assignments for ESPN, Brooklyn Nets and his Fordham Rams on the YES Network. He is the host of "This Week in Football" for the YES Network and is a correspondent for the NFL Network. He also has served as an in-booth statistician for YES' Yankees telecasts, hosts segments on the Yankee Stadium scoreboard, and has hosted and produced features for various Yankees digital platforms.
Ruocco resides in New York.
- Inside Job
- If Phil Jackson fulfills the Knicks' needs, he must do so from Manhattan.
- King Among Kings
- Marcus Thornton had himself a night versus his ex-team, helping dethrone the Kings.
- Long Live The King
- The Rangers demolished the Red Wings, improving their playoff position.
- Gotta Go, Cro
- Antonio Cromartie's stint with the Jets has ended after one of his worst seasons.
- Spring Fever
- We take the Yanks' temperature after what has been a healthy camp.
MORE NEW YORK HEADLINES