Yankees finish first half on a good note
The Bombers almost blew a game on Sunday, but are ahead of last year's pace after 81
Updated: July 5, 2010, 12:54 PM ETBy Wallace Matthews | ESPNNewYork.com
- 'It's Who We Are'
- Rex has "no idea" why his players are so confident. Oh, really?
- Wilson Hurts Neck (Again)
- David Wilson left with what Coughlin called a "burner."
- Mission: Impossible
- Eli Manning complete 70 percent of his passes? Don't count on it.
- Priority One
- The Yankees need a corner outfielder, a starting pitcher and a backup for Tex.
- Up, Up, And Away
- Dillon Gee has allowed 10 ER in his past 10 innings. That won't cut it tonight.