Jay Gruden wasn't afraid to criticize Robert Griffin III last year, but the Washington coach's job security is strongly tied the progress of the flawed QB, Jason Reid writes.
- Vikes coach: Peterson to play for us or no one
- Sources: Texans on tap for HBO's 'Hard Knocks'
- Bears chair: Regret on McDonald; process OK
- Broncos' Smith not at OTAs amid investigation
- Cowboys' McClain to miss OTAs after surgery
- Source: Redskins to cut OL starter Chester
- Outsiders: Chiefs' passing game still an issue