Wisconsin's Melvin Gordon and Michigan State's Trae Waynes, best friends and high school teammates from Kenosha, Wisconsin, are poised to be drafted in the first round.
- WR Brown joins Steelers' offseason workouts
- Sources: CB Collins failed drug tests at LSU
- Sanchez: Tebow 'another guy to throw' at camp
- Cowboys' Hardy in verbal spat with teammate
- Jets' Maccagnan testing market in draft lead-up
- Nicks stays in division, joins Titans on 1-year deal
- Gruden: My favorite players in 2015 NFL draft