Russell Wilson got a lot of money, avoided the distraction of a cloudy future hanging over the season, and will be a free agent again at 30. Everybody wins, writes John Clayton.
- NFL, union push for expedited ruling on Brady
- Ready to go: Jameis named Bucs starting QB
- C. Newton won't stop 'adventurous' offseasons
- Eli shrugs off contract talk in wake of Wilson deal
- Redskins sign Galette for veterans minimum
- McCoy explains canceling of controversial party
- The NFL's top offenses: Why NE is still No. 1