Ray Rice remains hopeful that he can return to the NFL but acknowledged that public opinion after his domestic violence incident presents a "unique" obstacle to his comeback attempt.
- Brady not warned about withholding cellphone
- Cardinals' Peterson clarifies diabetes diagnosis
- GM Baalke says 49ers covet LB Smith, TE Davis
- Kelly: Cooper issue may be part of racism claims
- Source: Groin surgery likely for Texans' Foster
- GM: Lions talking contract with Levy, Ngata
- Fantasy Football: The 'No Respect' Team