Embroiled in the Deflategate controversy, the Patriots opened camp Thursday with fans hailing Tom Brady and a plane flying overhead that carried the sign "Cheaters Look Up."
- Minn. judge sends Brady lawsuit to N.Y. court
- Loomis, Payton moving on from Galette release
- Source: Pierre-Paul rehabbing away from Giants
- McCarthy: No restrictions on Rodgers' workload
- Browns' Ekpre-Olomu (knee) likely out for season
- The NFL's top offenses: Why NE is still No. 1
- Big bling: Perry's Super Bowl ring for sale