Todd Gurley's potential made him a Heisman candidate and Mel Kiper's No. 1 running back. But the former Georgia star learned long ago that potential alone guarantees you nothing.
- Source: Jets' Wilkerson drawing trade interest
- Shane Ray in NFL drug program, sources say
- Redskins will pick up $16.2M option for RG III
- Steelers GM: Draft leaks as diversion should stop
- WR Brown joins Steelers' offseason workouts
- Ex-FSU DB Williams has DUI charges dropped
- Kiper & Gruden: Winston or Mariota at No. 1?