The undersized QB from Liberty City in Miami weighs 178 pounds and didn't get invited to the combine. But he and his first-year agent still believe he has a place in the NFL.
- Steelers' Brown misses workout, wants new deal
- Bucs GM: 'Biggest draft in history' of our team
- 49ers OL: 'Insane' Harbaugh 'wore out welcome'
- Consultant: 2 teams needed in Carson for profit
- Sources: Peterson skips Vikes' workout program
- Hardy files petition to have charges expunged
- Polian: Prospects who are draft trade targets