Philadelphia's new quarterback completed all 10 of his passes for 121 yards and three touchdowns vs. the Packers, leaving the game after one quarter with the Eagles leading 25-0.
- Falcons WR Jones lands rich, 5-year extension
- Cobb (shoulder) exits as another Pack WR hurt
- Cousins boosts stock as Redskins' Week 1 starter
- Dalton 'fine' after TD dive, Bengals coach says
- Rex to choose starter Sunday after QBs all excel
- Ravens' Smith ejected for fighting vs. Redskins
- PFF: Ranking the top 10 receiving corps