The undersized QB from Liberty City in Miami weighs 178 pounds and didn't get invited to the combine. But he and his first-year agent still believe he has a place in the NFL.
- Helfrich: Eagles' Kelly 'is not insane,' has plan
- Pats' Solder treated for testicular cancer in '14
- Lions cut OL after domestic violence charges
- Steelers' Brown misses workout, wants new deal
- Bucs GM: 'Biggest draft in history' of our team
- Consultant: 2 teams needed in Carson for profit
- Kiper: Biggest draft needs for every NFL team