Five teams with quarterback needs
Jeffri Chadiha picks out five quarterback-needy teams that will watch with interest in how the Browns' quarterback situation develops.
The Browns want to keep two talented young quarterbacks -- Pro Bowl alternate Derek Anderson and 2007 first-round pick Brady Quinn -- on their roster next season. But a year from now? Some teams are sure to be interested in what the Browns might have to offer. Here are five teams that should keep a close watch on Cleveland's quarterback situation:
2. Kansas City
Jeffri Chadiha covers the NFL for ESPN.com.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos, WR Sanders agree to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Cleveland Browns Classic NFL Football Portfolio