Saints' season tickets lagging at 26,000
Despite his best efforts, Saints owner Tom Benson couldn't dance away from the issues surrounding his team's future without dropping a few hints.
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- For years, the football fans of the New Orleans Saints have watched Tom Benson perform his own brand of victory waltz, celebrating his team's most notable wins by boogying wildly around the floor of the Superdome with gilded parasol in hand.On Tuesday, though, the Saints owner added a new, and apparently well-rehearsed step to his repertoire. The tap dance.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings New Orleans Saints Goal Line Softee Football