Saints' season tickets lagging at 26,000
Despite his best efforts, Saints owner Tom Benson couldn't dance away from the issues surrounding his team's future without dropping a few hints.
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- For years, the football fans of the New Orleans Saints have watched Tom Benson perform his own brand of victory waltz, celebrating his team's most notable wins by boogying wildly around the floor of the Superdome with gilded parasol in hand.On Tuesday, though, the Saints owner added a new, and apparently well-rehearsed step to his repertoire. The tap dance.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
- OTL: He may have shot Tillman
- Saban hosts Peyton in visit of 'mutual benefit'
- Former QB McNabb spends day in jail for DUI
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's New Orleans Saints Sideline Authentic 59Fifty Black Fitted Hat