Despite losing streak, no need to hit Giants' panic button
Aside from always concerned coach Tom Coughlin, few Giants seemed worried following their 20-8 loss at Dallas. The Giants have things in proper perspective, Stephen A. Smith writes.
Stephen A. Smith is a columnist for ESPN.com and ESPN The Magazine.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Bengals punter: Big hits are 'part of the game'
- 49ers' fans plan billboard to mock Seattle
- NFL VP on MetLife Super Bowl: 'Let it snow'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Dallas Cowboys Merchandising Youth Legend Practice Navy T-Shirt