Hotel room shortage obstacle for Saints at LSU
BATON ROUGE, La. -- A dearth of hotel rooms, caused by multitudes of Hurricane Katrina victims who fled the New Orleans area, is the main obstacle to the New Orleans Saints playing three of their home games at LSU's Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, a school official said Friday.
The Saints are reportedly negotiating to play four games in San Antonio, where they have set up a temporary home since fleeing Katrina. One home game, against the Giants, has already been rescheduled ...
Read full story
Hurricane Katrina Coverage
• NFL's Katrina telethon raises $5 million
• NCAA won't change transfer waiver process
• Oklahoma City possible site for Hornets
• New Orleans Bowl may move to Lafayette
• NFL's Week 2 'Hurricane Relief'
• With hotels, Sugar Bowl to be at LSU
• Giants to redecorate stadium in Saints' colors
• Tulane to wear commemorative patches
• Superdome to be decontaminated
• Auburn player learns brothers alive
• Mississippi State-Tulane to hold telethon
• Bucher: Mr. Rogers' neighborhood
• NBA charity game lifts spirits
• Favre's hometown normal -- for a few hours
• ABC News coverage of Katrina