With a nod to Keyshawn, T.O. will find a new team
For now at least, the fabulously talented but tragically flawed Terrell Owens is a man without a football team. A man without a pay check as well.
Owens might never see $6 million in a season again but he will see the playing field. Where? Don't bet on the usual suspects; teams that have rolled the dice in the past on players regarded as character risks such as Oakland, Washington, and Tampa Bay. Think more along the lines of Denver, Miami and New Orleans.
Read full story
THE T.O. SAGA
Owens talks about ...
The Super Bowl: People take the things I say out of context
Donovan McNabb: We'd be in a better situation [with Favre]
Touchdown celebrations: I just go out there and try to have fun His Super Bowl regrets: Putting career on the line
Achieving success: Sometimes the truth hurts
Media attention: It's almost like I'm in a no-win situation with the media
Reaction and analysis:
• Mort: Arbiter to decide if punishment was excessive
• T.O. apologizes, but Eagles not impressed
• Clayton: Eagles have the goods on T.O.
• Eagles say Owens won't return this season
• Gene Wojciechowski: Why can't we all just get along?
• Len Pasquarelli: T.O.'s future prospects? See Keyshawn
• Rick Spielman: Building a case
• Michael Smith: For Eagles, an issue of self-respect
• ESPN experts: Great talent, not worth the trouble
• Come and get 'em: T.O. jersey fire sale under way