Text of arbitrator Richard Bloch's ruling
In the Matter of the Arbitration Between:
TERRELL OWENS and NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE PLAYERS ASSOCIATION
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES and NFL MANGEMENT COUNCIL
Hearing held November 18, 2005
Before Richard I. Bloch, Esq.
For The Management Council • Daniel Nash, Esq. • David Gardi, Esq.
For the National Football Players Association
• Jeffrey Kessler, Esq.
• Richard Berthelsen, Esq.
• Kristen ...
Read full story
THE T.O. SAGA
The ruling and the reaction:
• Ramifications for T.O.
• Cossack: Stunning ruling
• Arbitrator rules against T.O.
• Pasquarelli: T.O left waiting for '06 release
• Kreidler: No winners here
• Mortensen: Union to remove Bloch
• Text of arbitrator's ruling: 'Grievance is denied'
• SportsNation: What's next?
• Kreidler: Don't tamper with truth
Theismann: T.O. got his
Sal Pal says right message was sent
Owens talks about ...
Excerpts from Graham Bensinger's exclusive interview with Terrell Owens for ESPN.com:
The Super Bowl: People take the things I say out of context
Contract negotiations: Owens: Somebody's got to win, somebody's got to lose
Donovan McNabb: We'd be in a better situation [with Favre]
Media attention: It's almost like I'm in a no-win situation with the media