Cuts roundup: Dolphins part ways with Seau
The moves have already started, with several teams sending players to the chopping block.
With negotiations on a new collective bargaining agreement restarted, a deadline for teams to meet the salary cap limit has been delayed yet again, this time until 12:01 a.m. ET Thursday. Teams have until 9 p.m. ET Wednesday to waive players.
Given the uncertainty surrounding negotiations, players already waived, including those cut on Sunday, could be recalled by teams. ESPN.com's John Clayton reports that the Rams and Jets have decided to stick with their cuts of WR Isaac Bruce and C Kevin ...
Read full story
Labor peace between the owners and union finally has been reached. After a two-day meeting in Dallas, the owners have accepted the NFLPA's offer for a six-year CBA extension. Story
• Clayton: Owners overcome dizzying pace, agree on deal
• Owners agree | Tagliabue pleased
• Cap casualties: See which players have been cut due to salary cap issues
• FAQ: What are the issues involved? And what does it mean for you, the fan?
• Clayton: Right to deadline
• Complete CBA multimedia coverage