Memories of 9/11 still fresh for Andruzzi
For Joe Andruzzi, whose three brothers are all New York City firefighters, the memories of 9/11 are still fresh, writes Len Pasquarelli.
In a recent poll of American adults, 98 percent of the respondents said they can remember precisely where they were when they heard about the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
The family of Cleveland Browns guard Joe Andruzzi can do even 2 percent better than that.
"It's not the easiest thing to talk about, especially for my brothers," said Andruzzi, whose three siblings are all members of the New York City Fire Department, and played varying roles in responding to the ...
Read full story
• Forde: 9/11 left indelible mark on Aggie linebacker
• Burnside: Bailey's big smile, heart drive Ace's Place
• Wojciechowski: Ground Zero puts it into perspective
• Carlisle: The indelible impact on MLS
• Harig: The impact of 9/11 on golf
• Mulvaney: 'Surreal' boxing scene before and after 9/11
• Woods: Hopkins-Trinidad a go at The Garden
• Pasquarelli: Fresh memory for Andruzzi
• Schwarb: Security central to NASCAR
• ESPN360: John Franco remembers 9/11
• ABC News: 9/11, Five Years Later