Hunt always had common touch
Lamar Hunt loved cheesecake. Who doesn't? So in his great desire to share during a Chiefs trip to Los Angeles several years ago, Hunt gathered together many dessert-loving Chiefs employees and VIPs in the hotel lobby for a trip to one of his favorite restaurants for cheesecake.
Naturally, the restaurant was packed, but the billionaire had the restaurant employees hopping to find a big table for the Hunt party. Once seated, the Hunt party awaited his order. So did the waiter, figuring he was ...
Read full story
LAMAR HUNT: 1932-2006
• Pioneering Chiefs owner Lamar Hunt dies at 74
• Hunt remembered at memorial service
• Hunt's death leaves void
• Public memorial service draws 2,500
• Clayton: Hunt always had common touch
• Luksa: Humble Hunt never afraid to think big
• Dell'Apa: Hunt a quiet pioneer of U.S. soccer
• Thoughts and reactions on Lamar Hunt
• Lamar Hunt through the years
• Have Your Say: Your tributes to Lamar Hunt
• Photo gallery: Lamar Hunt