Three things each team needs to do to win
It can't get any easier than this. Here are the three things each team needs to do to win, writes John Clayton.
A quick breakdown of the Seattle-Chicago divisional playoff game.
The Seahawks will win if
1. Matt Hasselbeck gets hot. Since coming off the knee injury that sidelined him four games, Hasselbeck has yet to get on a roll. Against the Cowboys, he was 18-for-36 and had two more interceptions. That's 17 interceptions this season for a quarterback who normally takes care of the ball. Hasselbeck is a quarterback who thrives on rhythm and his rhythm has been off this season because of ...
Read full story
• Colts-Ravens (Sat., 4:30 ET)
• Eagles-Saints (Sat., 8 ET)
• Seahawks-Bears (Sun., 1 ET)
• Patriots-Chargers (Sun., 4:30 ET)