Rhodes: Missing MVP 'no big deal'
The disappointment of not winning Super Bowl MVP wore off quickly for Colts running back Dominic Rhodes, Len Pasquarelli writes.
MIAMI -- For a few moments late Sunday night, Indianapolis Colts tailback Dominic Rhodes stood on the field at Dolphin Stadium and mentally rehearsed history's most famous post-Super Bowl tagline.
You know, the one about heading to a famous amusement megapark in Orlando, Fla., to be feted there by the world's most famous mouse.
Cameras surrounded the veteran tailback, and NFL security officials nudged closer to him than Chicago Bears defenders had gotten during most of Super ...
Read full story
SUPER BOWL XLI
Super Bowl Central
• Colts 29, Bears 17
• Game recap
• Wojciechowski: Unbearable
• Clayton: Manning picks 'em apart
• Smith: MVP controversy?
• Pasquarelli: Colts quiet Bears' D
• Clayton: Addai no ordinary Joe
• Pasquarelli: Rhodes celebrates
• Five minutes with Rhodes
• Dungy stands alone in history
• Watch the best commercials
• Vote for your favorite
• Postgame photo gallery
• Fourth quarter photo gallery
• Third quarter photo gallery
• Halftime photo gallery
• Second quarter photo gallery
• First quarter photo gallery
• Pregame photo gallery
• Elias Says: Super Bowl facts
• Dungy leans to return
• Colts celebrate win with parade
• Hester takes opening kick for TD
• Knee injury sidelines Benson
• Hill: Hottest Super Bowl parties
• Hruby: Pop culture report
• Vote on game
• Rank all-time best QBs
• Rank SB champs