Dungy to evaluate future in coming days
MIAMI -- Tony Dungy's first Super Bowl celebration gave him a few moments to remember why he still enjoys coaching football.
Looks like the retirement plans can wait.
After getting drenched in the rain, soaked again in Gatorade, and enjoying a sleepless, festive night, the 51-year-old Dungy sounded as if he's ready to do it all again next season.
"I still have a lot of passion and enthusiasm for the
game, and after a night like last night, how could you not love ...
Read full story
SUPER BOWL XLI
Super Bowl Central
• Colts 29, Bears 17
• Game recap
• Wojciechowski: Unbearable
• Clayton: Manning picks 'em apart
• Smith: MVP controversy?
• Pasquarelli: Colts quiet Bears' D
• Clayton: Addai no ordinary Joe
• Pasquarelli: Rhodes celebrates
• Five minutes with Rhodes
• Dungy stands alone in history
• Watch the best commercials
• Vote for your favorite
• Postgame photo gallery
• Fourth quarter photo gallery
• Third quarter photo gallery
• Halftime photo gallery
• Second quarter photo gallery
• First quarter photo gallery
• Pregame photo gallery
• Elias Says: Super Bowl facts
• Dungy leans to return
• Colts celebrate win with parade
• Hester takes opening kick for TD
• Knee injury sidelines Benson
• Hill: Hottest Super Bowl parties
• Hruby: Pop culture report
• Vote on game
• Rank all-time best QBs
• Rank SB champs