Tennessee linebacker Mayo will enter the NFL draft
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee junior linebacker Jerod Mayo, whose 140 total tackles led the SEC this season, has decided to enter the upcoming NFL draft."My experience here at the University of Tennessee has been a roller-coaster ride," Mayo told The Associated Press. "I wouldn't change anything if I could do it all over again. "I feel like I'm in a blessed and fortunate situation right now just to have the opportunity to make this decision whether to leave or to stay."
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lions owner Ford dies at 88 of pneumonia
- Cromartie released by Jets, tweets thanks
- Source: Vikings sign Griffen to $42.5M deal
- Free agent WR Nicks: I can be 'missing link'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Tennessee Volunteers #14 Tennessee Orange Replica Football Jersey
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com