Boise St.'s Childs declares for NFL draft
BOISE, Idaho -- Wide receiver Jeremy Childs will enter the NFL draft, leaving Boise State after his junior year and as the school's No. 2 all-time pass catcher.
Boise State coach Chris Petersen made the announcement Tuesday. Childs was the Broncos' leading receiver last season, catching 72 passes for 802 yards and seven touchdowns. He was a first-team all-Western Athletic Conference selection for the second consecutive season.
Childs finished his Boise State career with 168 catches for 1,999 yards and 17 TDs.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Boise State Broncos Blue Coaches Performance Polo