Report: Raji failed drug test at combine
NEW YORK -- Former Boston College lineman B.J. Raji, who is considered the top defensive tackle eligible for this month's NFL draft, reportedly failed a drug test at the NFL combine.
Raji, rated fourth on Todd McShay's projected list and No. 5 on Mel Kiper's most recent Big Board on ESPN.com, missed the 2007 college season with academic problems.
SI.com reported that NFL scouts had been told that Raji also tested positive for marijuana during his time at BC.
Todd McShay is director of college football scouting for Scouts Inc. Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Rams coach: Sam 'absolutely not' distraction
- Belichick: Gronkowski cleared by doctors
- Colts' Wayne comes in IndyCar; 'ready to go'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Under Armour Men's Boston College Eagles Maroon Football Tech Performance T-Shirt