Nike signs Nebraska DT Suh
PORTLAND, Ore. -- Nike Inc. has a new recruit of its own.
The sportswear company confirmed Wednesday that it has signed Nebraska defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh. The value and terms of the contract were not immediately disclosed.
Suh, who is projected to be a top pick in the NFL draft, rounds out the company's superstar roster.
Nike, based in Beaverton, Ore., is expected to host Suh on Friday in a national event the company is putting on for high school football players.
Suh is a native of Portland, Ore.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Davis ends holdout, reports to 49ers camp
- Belichick: Gronkowski cleared by doctors
- Rams coach: Sam 'absolutely not' distraction
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Nebraska Cornhuskers Scarlet Sideline Coaches Polo