Tandon Doss to enter NFL draft
2011 NFL Draft
Doss earned first-team All-Big Ten honors in each of the last two seasons, leading the league and finishing fourth nationally in all-purpose yards with 175.8 yards per game.
"While my experience at Indiana was great, my decision came down to the fact that I could not pass up the opportunity to start my professional career," Doss said in a statement released through Indiana. "Entering the NFL draft was the best decision for myself, and most importantly, my family."
Doss finished second in the Big Ten with 5.7 receptions per game. He was eighth in the conference with 64.2 receiving yards per game.
Adam Rittenberg covers Big Ten football for ESPN.com. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Colts owner Irsay faces four felony counts
- Source: Cowboys sign ex-Browns QB Weeden
- Revis on joining Pats: 'I just wanted to win'
- Saints bring back RT Strief on five-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Indiana Hoosiers Hail Mary Youth Football