Darvin Adams entering NFL draft
AUBURN, Ala. -- Auburn receiver Darvin Adams is skipping his senior season to enter the NFL draft.
2011 NFL Draft
Adams led the BCS national champions in receiving the past two seasons, catching 52 passes for 963 yards and seven touchdowns as a junior.
He set a Southeastern Conference championship game record with 217 yards receiving.
Adams ranks in the top 10 in several Auburn career receiving categories, including a tie for third with 17 touchdowns. He is also sixth in yards (1,978) and catches (115).
Adams' 60 catches as a sophomore was a school single-season record.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Flacco to wear knee brace against Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Auburn Tigers Junior-Sized Tailgater Football