Darvin Adams entering NFL draft
AUBURN, Ala. -- Auburn receiver Darvin Adams is skipping his senior season to enter the NFL draft.
2011 NFL Draft
Adams led the BCS national champions in receiving the past two seasons, catching 52 passes for 963 yards and seven touchdowns as a junior.
He set a Southeastern Conference championship game record with 217 yards receiving.
Adams ranks in the top 10 in several Auburn career receiving categories, including a tie for third with 17 touchdowns. He is also sixth in yards (1,978) and catches (115).
Adams' 60 catches as a sophomore was a school single-season record.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Mo' money: NFL teams split $6B in revenue
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- NFL supplemental draft passes without a pick
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's Auburn Tigers Navy SEC Champions Tiger Football Long Sleeve T-Shirt