NFL Draft 2013
Mel Kiper's rankings on
Kiper's All-Time Prospects
LOOK BACK AT PREVIOUS NFL DRAFTS
- It's All About Luck
- Indy found its replacement for Peyton Manning by making Stanford's Andrew Luck the No. 1 overall pick.
- 2012 NFL draft coverage »
- Goin' To Carolina
- Off-field issues did not stop Carolina from making No. 1 overall pick Cam Newton the face of the franchise.
- 2011 NFL draft coverage »
- Ram Tough?
- Injury concerns did not deter St. Louis from making ultra-accurate QB Sam Bradford its franchise player.
- 2010 NFL draft coverage »
- Detroit QB City
- The Lions had many needs but couldn't pass up a chance at a franchise QB like Matthew Stafford.
- 2009 NFL draft coverage »
- Fish Tale
- Seeing an OT who could anchor its line for years to come, Miami selected Jake Long No. 1 overall.
- 2008 NFL draft coverage »
- The Big One
- Enticed by a big arm and bigger upside, the Raiders took JaMarcus Russell No. 1 overall.
- 2007 NFL draft coverage »
- Super Mario
- The Texans surprised everyone by taking DE Mario Williams with the first overall pick.
- 2006 NFL draft coverage »
- 49ers' Mr. Smith
- San Francisco liked the potential of QB Alex Smith and made him the No. 1 overall pick.
- 2005 NFL draft coverage »
NFL DRAFT ANALYSIS, PICKS, TEAM-BY-TEAM
From Eric Fisher to Mr. Irrelevant, we have the lowdown on every 2013 selection.
COMPLETE DRAFT HISTORY
How has your team drafted in previous years? View the history of the draft dating back to 1967.
SCOUTS INC.'S TOP 32 FOR 2013
|1. Luke Joeckel*||OT||Texas A&M||96|
|2. Eric Fisher||OT||C. Michigan||96|
|3. Star Lotulelei||DT||Utah||95|
|4. Dee Milliner*||CB||Alabama||95|
|5. Sharrif Floyd*||DT||Florida||95|
|6. Dion Jordan||OLB||Oregon||95|
|7. Lane Johnson||OT||Oklahoma||95|
|8. Ezekiel Ansah||DE||BYU||95|
|9. Chance Warmack||G||Alabama||95|
|10. Jonathan Cooper||OG||N. Carolina||94|
|11. Barkevious Mingo*||DE||LSU||93|
|12. Tavon Austin||WR||W. Virginia||93|
|13. Tyler Eifert||TE||Notre Dame||93|
|14. S. Richardson*||DT||Missouri||93|
|15. Kenny Vaccaro||S||Texas||93|
|16. D.J. Fluker*||OT||Alabama||92|
|17. D.J. Hayden||DB||Houston||92|
|18. Sylvester Williams||DT||N. Carolina||92|
|19. Alec Ogletree*||ILB||Georgia||92|
|20. Jarvis Jones*||OLB||Georgia||91|
|21. Manti Te'o||ILB||Notre Dame||91|
|22. Justin Pugh*||OT||Syracuse||91|
|23. Bjoern Werner*||DE||Florida St.||90|
|24. Datone Jones||DE||UCLA||90|
|25. Justin Hunter*||WR||Tennessee||90|
|26. Kyle Long||OT||Oregon||89|
|27. Desmond Trufant||CB||Washington||89|
|28. Matt Elam*||S||Florida||89|
|29. Geno Smith||QB||W. Virginia||89|
|30. C. Patterson*||WR||Tennessee||89|
|31. Menelik Watson*||OT||Florida St.||89|
|32. Cornellius Carradine||DE||Florida St.||88|
|* Denotes draft-eligible non-senior|